SPACE10 is a research and design lab on a mission to enable a better everyday life for people and planet. We research and design innovative solutions to some of the major societal changes expected to affect people and our planet in the years to come.
We are looking for a passionate individual with a proven track record of working in emerging technologies, and a drive for delivering cutting-edge digital products. As a part of the SPACE10 team, you will lead the next phase of product strategy for our award-winning app, IKEA Place. Your role will be full-time for 6 months, with the potential to extend based on performance. Your goal will be to evolve IKEA Place to continue its trajectory as world-renowned for its integration of relevant cutting-edge technology to better the everyday life of people.
In this role, you will lead the strategy, planning, delivery and optimisation of IKEA Place. You will stand strong with our vision for IKEA Place, and translate our wider strategic direction to align with the IKEA Place product strategy and roadmap. You will create impact through excellent project management, actionable product insights and data analysis based on user research, as well as execute product launches.
SPACE10 is a research and design lab on a mission to enable a better everyday life for people and the planet. We research and design innovative solutions to some of the major societal changes expected to affect people and our planet in the years to come.
At our core, we prioritise a collaborative approach and strive to surround ourselves with people who are smarter than us. We work with an ever-growing network of forward-thinking specialists and creatives from around the world and share all our research and ideas publicly. Alongside that, we regularly host exhibitions, talks, dinners, and screenings to engage with people, provoke imagination, diversify our perspective and advance our mission. SPACE10 is proudly supported and entirely dedicated to IKEA — working as an independent research and design lab.
- Lead, plan and execute product strategy for IKEA Place
- Provide actionable insights to the team and IKEA stakeholders on product and market insights
- Anticipate product marketing insights on key differentiators and messaging
- Plan and execute user research and data analysis
- Analysis and synthesise market changes in AR enabled devices
- Plan and carry out product launches
- Manage all aspects of user feedback, and translate issues into actionable insights
- Digital product management (at least 5 years professional experience)
- Technical skills and knowledge
- Working knowledge of iOS and Android app development
- AR (ARKit, ARCore), Unity, Agile or Scrum processes, DevOps
- Managing backlog of development tasks
How to Apply
Please submit your CV and a cover letter through the link below.
Timeline & Contact
- Application deadline: December 14, 2019 (at 12 am CET)
- Interviews: December 17, 2019 from 9 am-3 pm CET (remote or in person)
- Preferred job start date: January 27, 2020
- Point of contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
At SPACE10, we don't just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our team, our creativity and our community. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact email@example.com.